Selling your items to MiMi and Little Bean’s
1) Sort through your kid’s stuff that is too good to throw out. Please clean and check carefully for damage, as condition is what counts.
2) Our buyer will check out your bin. They will select from what is needed and stylishly in.
3) Get paid for what we keep for our store, we like to keep our sellers happy so they will bring us even more!
What We Do and Do Not Buy: We are looking for in-season, high demand, name brand items in new or excellent condition. All clothing must be brought in freshly laundered and laid flat in a box, bin, basket, or reusable recycle bag (no paper or garbage bags please). Items that are part of a set should be kept together. Please limit your items to no more than fifty at a time. Sets count as one item.
• Buying Days are currently Saturday’s from 10 am to 3:30 pm
• We accept kids clothing and shoes size Preemie to 14/16
• New and Gently Used Maternity or Nursing Clothing
• Toys and Books (must be clean, in working order, and have all parts)
• New in package accessories (socks, hair accessories, blankets, bibs, bottles, etc.)
• Please check each item and make sure it is clean, free of any rips, stains, holes, fading, pet hair, or excessive wear. To maintain quality and keep up with current trends, we normally do not buy clothing more than a few years old. Toys and Books should have working batteries as applicable.
• We do not accept clothing with damage or a lot of wear, items we have an overabundance of, or out of season clothing.
• We do not accept plush or stuffed animals, baby furniture, or baby gear.
• We do not accept accessories as listed above that are not new in their package.
• Factors used to determine what we accept and pay for item's include cleanliness and condition, current stock of the item or size, the current public demand and popularity for similar items sold in past. Premium and boutique items are almost always accepted and mass-produced items are accepted as needed.
What We Pay: We pay our customers 30% of what our retail price will be for the item. For example, if you bring in an item that we can retail for $10.00, we will pay you $3.00 to purchase it for our inventory. You are paid when we buy the item from you. You do not have to wait for the item to sell.
How to Sell: Bring your items in on a Saturday and check them in at the front desk. We will ask you to complete a short agreement. Please leave your contact information (Name and Phone Number) we will text or call you with an offer that you can choose to accept or not (we normally text you the same or next business day depending on our workload) When you come in to pick up your payment, we will return the items we did not purchase in your container.